Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Vioce

As a Fashion Designer attending the Art Institute of Las Vegas, I’m currently studying for a Bachelors of Arts. I am very interested into going into the market of Vintage wear. I came to study this program straight after high school with four years’ experience in an Air Force Jr. Reserved Office Training Corps (AFJROTC) program. I went to college before I decide whether or not to possibly enlist or explore other talents I have.
“I am my best and worse critic when it comes to my own work.”
For example, I so happen to be a published writer on a poetry cite called DeepUnderGroundPoetry. So I’d like to think that I am not just a “one trick” pony when it comes to certain things I enjoy greatly. I particularly like to take part in varies types of art and expression. I live by that “try it once and maybe you’ll like it” moto when it comes to new experiences and ventures.
“If you never try, you’ll never know”

No comments:

Post a Comment